Saturday, March 26, 2011

Input From Experienced Organists Welcome!

If you are an experienced organist/musician please feel free to make recommendations on how my pipe organ recordings could be improved by using different stop combinations and composing better preludes. I am not an organist myself and have only a very basic knowledge of music, so anything I put out is going to be very simple, but hopefully that will change with time as I learn more.

In order to view the scores I put together you will need the the Noteworthy Composer Viewer which can be downloaded for free here. If you want to the ability to edit the .NWC files you will need to buy the notation program Noteworthy Composer 2, which is only $49.00. There are much more expensive notation programs like Sibelius 6, but I've found Noteworthy to be sufficient for my needs.

My e-mail address is in my Blogger profile if you want to send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment